1 / 4
Welcome to Skydiving Kiwis the only spot in Canterbury to do your tandem skydive! Nestled in the heart of Canterbury's majestic scenery, your mindblowing New Zealand skydiving experience awaits you. Not only do you get to feel the rush of freefall reaching speeds of up to 200kph, your leisurely plane ride to altitude allows you to take in some breathtaking views of New Zealand along the way.
We are proud to offer you a truly personal 'Kiwi' experience and pride ourselves on providing you with a memory for a lifetime. A memory you will look back on for years to come, always bringing a smile to your face! Photo and/or video options for your skydive are available so you can relive the joy with your family and friends as often as you like.
Skydiving Kiwis, Seafield Road, Ashburton, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7777, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Surise to Sunset - 7 days a week - Weather depending
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Located at the Ashburton Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 Minutes from bus terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- 10 mins from Ashburton Town Centre.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$235.00 - $360.00|
- Other charges:
- Camera options available Photos: $150 DVD: $175 or DVD & Photos: $199
- Further pricing information:
- Weight limit 110kg. A surcharge of $50 applies for 101 -110kg