1 / 6
The Swallows Nest offers "boutique style" self-contained accommodation for the discerning traveler looking for a spacious, comfortable apartment offering all the luxurious amenities of life.
Featuring a separate bedroom with ranch slider to sub tropical garden, bathrobes & King size bed, large luxurious bathroom with 'his & hers' hand basins, full kitchen facilities with laundry, open plan lounge & dining with cane furniture, mini hi-fi system, multi-channel 32in Lcd T.V & out door table & chairs for your alfresco breakfast.
Guests enjoy sitting on the front deck watching the ferry boats travelling from Opua to Russell and the sunsets are something to treasure.
Swallows Nest accommodation, 14 Panorama Avenue, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am - 10.00pm. 7days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 4 hours from Auckland and 25 minutes from Bay-of-Islands.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Four minutes to coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Just a 400 meter walk to Paihia restaurants, water front and shops.
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Mar)||(Apr - Sep)|
- Further pricing information:
- No deposit required, payment in full on departure.