1 / 3
1 / 4
The Routeburn and Milford Track Guided Walks are all inclusive, Queenstown to Queenstown alpine adventures, through World Heritage Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National Parks.
Ultimate Hikes are the only operators of multi-day guided walks on the famous Routeburn & Milford tracks providing a range of guided walks from one to eight days. Walk through rainforests, past mountain peaks and over remote alpine passes on a unique experience without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
Accommodation is in luxury lodges, with meals, hot showers and snug beds. All walks include transport, food, some equipment and expert guides.
Ultimate Hikes, The Station Building, Duke Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days during season
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- walkers begin and end the walk in Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adult||$1,520.00 - $5,450.00||$1,375.00 - $5,140.00|
(10 year(s) and under)
|$1,140.00 - $2,820.00||$1,030.00 - $2,590.00|
- Other charges:
- child prices are graduated for more than one child on a booking. We do not take children under 10
- Further pricing information:
- We don't take children under 10 years of age. Additional child rates apply.