1 / 6
Perched high above the river and surrounded by native bush the only access is by the lodge's jet boat service, canoe, by foot or helicopter.
The Lodge offers comfortable double/twin share accommodation along with family bunk rooms.
Rooms have magnificent bush and river views with French doors opening onto the balcony.
Either cater for yourself in our kitchen or sit back and relax and enjoy a generous buffet dinner and breakfast in the morning. Our licensed bar offers a selection of New Zealand wines and beers to compliment your meal. Enjoy your meals in the dining room or on the balcony overlooking the river.
In the evenings take a stroll and discover our glow worms or just sit back and be amazed by our beautiful night sky.
Bridge to Nowhere Lodge - Whanganui River, Corner of Raetihi Pipiriki Road and Owairua Road, Pipiriki, Pipiriki, Raetihi, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- From our base in Pipiriki to Taupo 2 1/2 - 3 hours Wanganui 1 1/2 - 2 hours
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- From our base in Pipiriki to Raetihi is 30 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- Our Pipiriki base is 30 minutes from Raetihi, 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Wanganui
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$50.00 - $160.00|
- Other charges:
- Jet boat transport to Lodge
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for jet boat transfers and accommodation packages. Also mountain biking, tramping and canoeing.