1 / 6
Fun for all the family to be enjoyed at Whangaparaoa Railway. Enjoy a train ride through a lovely farm and bush setting. Feed the animals; including a Goat, rabbits chickens and more.
There is a playground and bush walks for the entertainment of children and adults alike. The Railway operates on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from September to June.
This majestic ride will delight people of all ages and is ideally located only 35 minutes from central Auckland.
Steam Loco operates on 1st Saturday of month.
Whangaparaoa Railway, 400 Whangaparaoa Rd, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am - 4pm Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1¼ hour by car, 2 hour by bus
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus Stop; one opposite entrance other 160 meter
- Proximity to town:
- CBD 35 minutes by car, 1 hour by bus
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Children $8, 2nd Ride $4, Animal Food $1, Peddle Cars $2.
- Further pricing information:
- Under 10 year olds required to be accompany by an Adult on Train.