1 / 7
Velocity Valley is home to the world’s only Shweeb Racer – a human powered monorail racetrack, Rotorua Bungy – a New Zealand icon, Agrojet - the fastest jet sprint experience in NZ. Swing from 40m towards the earth at 130kmph on NZ’s one and only Swoop and the Southern Hemispheres’ only wind tunnel at Freefall Xtreme.
The newest addition to Agroventures is a dedicated bike airbag that allows riders to train for freestyle tricks as they descend a hill and hit one of three ramps to get air.
Spend an hour or the entire day – we will give you an unforgettable experience and a sense of accomplishment in that will remain long after you have waved us farewell.
Located only 10 minutes north of Rotorua. We make fast fun for everyone.
Velocity Valley (formally Agroventures Adventure Park) , 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm daily excluding Christmas Day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10-15 minutes from local bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes north of Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$49.00 - $235.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age and height requirements applicable for some activities please refer to www.agroventures.co.nz for full conditions.