1 / 7
Run personally by resident proprietors Robert and Rhian Sluggett, Alpine Springs Motel is a unique, peaceful, private complex, set in an acre of mature landscaped gardens next to Hamner golf course, with stunning alpine views in every direction.
The delightful motel is traffic free, offering 10 beautiful studios and family apartments (sleeping 2 -6), with 1 unit having wheelchair access.
Facilities and services include a welcome basket on arrival with choice of milk, orange drink, hot chocolate, biscuits, selection of teas, coffees. All rooms are fully air conditioned with 50+ guest select on demand sky TV channels, DVD players with free onsite DVD library, private terraces with outdoor seating and most units have double heated spa baths.
Alpine Springs Motel, 121 Argelins Road, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office open 7.30am - 8.30pm Monday to Saturday and 8am - 8pm Sundays
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 and a half to 2 hours to Christchurch international airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 Hanmer shuttles operate from the village centre to Christchurch and Kaikoura
- Proximity to town:
- An 8 - 10 minute walk accross a walkway or 1 minute by car.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$170.00 - $220.00|
- Other charges:
- Price based on 2 people sharing, additonal charge applies for extra adults / children
- Further pricing information:
- No stag or hen party bookings will be accepted or any other large booking unless prior approval has been made.