1 / 6
Journey to Cape Reinga, New Zealand's northernmost point, where according to Maori legend, spirits depart on their journey to the homeland - Hawaiki.
During your tour you'll visit the ancient Puketi Kauri Forest and walk through native forest containing 1,000 year old kauri trees, and travel along famous Ninety Mile Beach.
On arrival at Cape Reinga, watch the Pacific Ocean collide with the Tasman Sea.
Take the opportunity to try sand boarding down the massive sand dunes on boogie boards at Te Paki Stream, and enjoy a traditional Kiwi lunch of fish and chips.
This is a great action-packed day tour to one of New Zealand's most spectacular destinations.
Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach Tour - Fullers GreatSights, Maritime Building , Paihia, Northland, 0247, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Tours depart daily at 7.15amam from Paihia
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$155.00 - $1,550.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for full details