1 / 4
Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will inform you about the city, its landmarks and local sights. Your day-long ticket allows you to get on and off the Tram as often as you please!
The journey takes you to the appropriate stops for Punting on the Avon, the Christchurch Botanic Gardens Tour and the Gondola Shuttle bus.
Cathedral Junction, the Avon River, Gothic-style Arts Centre, the Canterbury Museum and New Regent Street are just some of sights to be seen from the comfort of your Tram, or accessed from the 17 stops en route.
Christchurch Tram, Cathedral Junction, 109 Worcester Street, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8140, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm summer, 10am -5pm winter
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 20-30 minute drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Intercity Depot 2 min walk
- Proximity to town:
- City Central
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Children Aged 5-15yrs Inclusive travel FREE
- Further pricing information:
- Maximum of three children travel free with one paying adult. Extra child/ren $5 each