1 / 8
Coromandel Nature Tours provides transport to many places of beauty on the Coromandel Peninsula, where no regular service can take you. Our professional guide accompanies you on most walks at no extra charge. Groups are no more than 6 people per tour.
Our most popular tour is the "Best of Coromandel Tour", which includes some dramatic highlights, e.g. Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach and the historic 309 Road with its majestic Kauri trees and Waterfalls.
We do a lot of custom tours, for families, groups of friends, and couples. Our custom made honeymoon tours have been a great success.
Coromandel Nature Tours, 5 Seascape Avenue, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes from Whitianga Airfield
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes from Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes from town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $299.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 12 travel free on most regular tours if together with two adults