1 / 8
Our purpose-built 8m boat is designed to take hikers, anglers & hunters into beautiful back country Fiordland. With seating for 12 and plenty of room for gear, we operate all year round.
We are Milford Track track transport specialists offering daily 2pm departures from Te Anau Downs during summer as well as great value packages.
Our most popular Fiordland experiences include:
* Milford Track transport
* George Sound Track - a spectacular hike through national park - via Lake Hankinson
* Hunting throughout Fiordland, including Fiordland Wapiti Blocks that are restrictive for helicopter access
* Backcountry fishing locations teeming with trout that New Zealand is famous for
You're in great hands with Fiordland Outdoors Co.
Milford Track Water Taxi - Fiordland Outdoors Co., Cnr Oraka St & Milford Highway, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- As required and on demand
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 hours drive from Queenstown or Invercargill
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins from Te Anau coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins from Te Anau Town Centre, Te Anau Downs 20 mins from Te Anau
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$85.00 - $400.00|