Glenmac Farm is set in a peaceful valley, a short distance from highway 83. Enjoy home cooked meals, a comfortable bed, relax in the spa, wifi available.
Ideally located for those cycling the Alps 2 Ocean cycle trail. All meals and a lunch to take with you.
The 4000 acre high country farm has merino sheep, beef cattle, sheep dogs.
Take a full day tramp or a short stroll while enjoying views ranging from the mountains to the sea.
A four wheel drive farm tour by arrangement, play golf (15km's - $15) , explore the nearby fossil trail, drive 45 minutes to see the penguins in Oamaru, local wine tasting.
Horse trekking in the high country with an experienced guide. Small groups.
Nearby are trout fishing rivers - a guide is available .
Glenmac Farmstay, 477 Gards Road, Kurow, Oamaru, Waitaki, 9494, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am-9pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- Dunedin airport 2.5 hours drive. Christchurch airport 3.5 hours drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Oamaru 60kms, Omarama 60kms. Pick ups arranged from both places.
- Proximity to town:
- 60kms to Oamaru. 15kms to Kurow.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$35.00 - $90.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Above pricing is for accommodation and in some cases meals also. Please ask for a quotation. Driver and guide no charge.