Kaingahoa Marae has campground accommodation located next to the beach at Te Rawhiti - Bay of Islands. 27kms east of Russell.
The 100+ year old school house provides lodging for up to 15 people. Great for corporate team building, school camps or for hikers waiting to walk the Cape Brett track.
Children (5-14 years old) $8 per night - power/tent site
Adults $17 per night- power site $16 per night- tent site
Please contact Margaret to secure your site on 0273486792
Kaingahoa Camping Reserve, 243 Rawhiti Road, Kaingahoa Bay, Rawhiti, Russell, Northland, 0184, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Nearest airport is Kerikeri
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Nearest bus terminal is Paihia
- Proximity to town:
- Rawhiti is 28kms to Russell
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$8.00 - $17.00|
- Other charges:
- 24 hour parking $6 per vehicle (trailer/car)Laundry $5 per load Shower $2 coin operated
- Further pricing information:
- Upon booking a site, a non-refundable deposit will be required in peak season. (Public holidays)