1 / 3
Rotorua is an adventure destination without compare. At the heart of it all is the Whakarewarewa Redwood forest. With over 120kms of twisting, turning mountain bike trails it's no wonder that we have quickly become one of the top riding trail networks in the world. Mountain Bike Rotorua started with a vision to provide visitors to Whakarewarewa with a level of friendly, professional service and the type of facilities that such a world class natural attraction deserves but has not until now had.
The best bikes updated every 6-12 months, awesome coffee, amazing trails and the finest in New Zealand hospitality with super friendly staff, it's no wonder we are the most popular mountain bike company in Rotorua.
Mountain Bike Rotorua, 33 Waipa State Mill Road, Waipa, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3073, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am-5pm, 7days All year except Christmas Day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes from Rotorua International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes from Rotorua Bus Station
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes from the central city
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $130.00|
- Further pricing information:
- As detailed in our booking info available by email request