1 / 2
New Zealand Methode Traditionelle specialist, Daniel Le Brun launched his wholly family-owned wine producing business in July 1997, making wines using the same process perfected by his Champagne-making family in France over the last 12 generations.
The company is owned by the Le Brun family, marketer Adele and winemaker, Daniel Le Brun, together with their adult children Virginie and Remy.
The winery is set out with state of the art processing equipment imported from Champagne. Production focused on limited edition wines, using only top-quality grapes grown specifically for making Methode Traditionelle wines and paying meticulous attention to detail from the vineyard through to the wine on the shelf.
No.1 Family Estate, 169 Rapaura Road, Marlborough, Rapaura, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10 am to 4.30 pm (11 am to 4.30 pm winter months)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 5 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to bus depot / train station
- Proximity to town:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to Blenheim CBD