1 / 7
With nearly two decades of experience on the Otago Rail Trail our trips along NZ’s most famous Cycle Trail is the best way to experience the magic, history and natural beauty of the stunning Otago region.
We offer the widest variety of cycling options on the Otago Central Rail Trail, departing from Queenstown, Christchurch and even carefully designed trips for families. We can even tailor private groups.
Each tour has vehicle support, an experienced guide and includes all breakfasts and dinners.
Along the way you can try your hand at the ancient art of curling (bowls on ice) & a unique highlight of our Otago Rail Trail tours is a trip on the Taieri Gorge Railway to Dunedin, one of the world's great train trips.
Otago Central Rail Trail Cycle Tour | Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are about 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single supplement, Bike Hire, Public holiday supplement
- Further pricing information:
- See our terms and conditions on the website.