1 / 8
Operating since 1991, Taupo Bungy has encouraged over 350,000 people from around the world to tick 'bungy jumping' off their bucket list.
Whether you choose solo or tandem, high and dry, or dunked right up to your ankles in the water, our professionally trained crew will ensure your safety, while you just worry about enjoying the moment.
Situated upstream from the world renowned Huka Falls, the Waikato River Valley is a picturesque haven for jumpers and spectators alike. There is plenty of parking space for your bus, car, campervan or spaceship. Alternatively, just give us a call and we will collect you from your Taupo location.
Also on-site is our Taupo Cliffhanger extreme swing, café, and a great place to hang out!
Taupo Bungy , 202 Spa Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 4.00pm* Winter; 9.30am - 5.00pm* Summer - can be extended by prior arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5kms from towncentre. Complimentary pick-ups within Taupo available.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$169.00 - $338.00|
- Other charges:
- Photos and video available for purchase
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum Weight 45kgs, Maximum Weight (including tandems) 180kgs. Minimum age 10 years. Participants aged between 10-15 require parent/guardian signature.