1 / 3
Fourth generation family winery since 1935, the Ivicevich family welcome you to their stunning estate to experience their heritage and tradition, whilst tasting their award winning wines.
Savour a picnic by the lake, enjoy a game of outdoor chess or petanque, and wander among the vines.
Cellar door opening hours:
Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm.
Saturday 10am - 5pm.
Sunday and public holidays 11am - 5pm.
West Brook Winery, 215 Ararimu Valley Rd, Waimauku, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday and Public Holidays 11am-5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45.2 kilometres (50 minute drive)
- Proximity to town:
- 32.6 kilometres (30 minute drive from the heart of Auckland city)
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- With groups of 8 or more we require a booking and a fee will be charged. You must be 18 years of age to taste wine and to purchase.