1 / 7
This will be a highlight of your New Zealand trip - a panoramic whale flight, with stunning scenic views along the spectacular Kaikoura coastline.
View the mighty Sperm whales in their natural environment - from the air, you really get to appreciate the full size of these majestic mammals.
Dusky dolphins and other marine creatures also play in the waters over the Kaikoura Canyon, we'll see them on your flight. After finding whales,
we'll take you on a scenic flight around beautiful Kaikoura including the stunning Seaward Kaikoura Mountain Ranges to the west, and to the east, the deep blue Pacific Ocean.
Flight training and Pilot-a-Plane experiences also offered for those who have always wanted to fly...
Whale Watch Flights , 627 Kaikoura South Road, Kaikoura Airport, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7374, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daylight hours all year round
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 0kms to Kaikoura Airport, 3 hours from Christchurch Airport via SH1
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$150.00 - $210.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
|$75.00 - $110.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Whale watching from $150 - $210 per person, 2 person minimums apply, children under 12 years half price, 10% discount if you combine a whale watch with any other flights with us. Best Price Guarantee