1 / 9
Seven days of outdoor adventure! Take a guided walk on the spectacular Fox Glacier and marvel at its crevasses and ice caves. Kayak the tranquil Okarito lagoon and watch native birds feeding in the shallows. Hike through podocarp forest to natural hot pools surrounded by mountain peaks in Westland National Park.
Throughout your New Zealand hiking vacation, you should keep watch for dolphins as you stroll along isolated beaches. End this amazing week in the adventure capital of New Zealand – Queenstown.
This is a sample itinerary of what we can offer for custom groups. If you have the group we can craft a trip that suits you.
World Heritage Wanderer - Hiking New Zealand, Greymouth Railway Station, Greymouth, Greymouth, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,950.00 - $2,149.00|
- Other charges:
- Optional activities. Tranz alpine to join the tour.
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.