1 / 4
The gateway to South Island, Nelson and Marlborough are regions of sunshine, wine, arts and crafts and stunning nature encompassing an area of superlative natural beauty. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts or just those wanting a relaxing escape, this is a region not to be missed.
- Hike along the Queen Charlotte Track
- Explore the wineries of Blenheim
- Cruise amongst the stunning Marlborough Sounds
- Walk the famous Abel Tasman Coast Track
- Kayak with seals around Tonga Island Reserve
- Discover Nelson’s art scene visiting artists; studios
- Visit the World of WearableArt Museum
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Avez-vous une super histoire à raconter? Ajouter votre propre article