1 / 4
This picturesque southern lakes corner of New Zealand has achieved almost legendary status for its superb scenery and range of adrenaline-charged activities and tours, including skiing. Stunning throughout the seasons, you don’t have to be a thrill-seeker to enjoy the resort towns of Queenstown, Wanaka and Te Anau.
- Cruise the ribbon-like fiords of Milford Sound
- Plant a tree on Mou Waho Island, Wanaka
- Ride the Skyline Gondola for magnificent views
- Hike in Mt Aspiring National Park
- Jet boat through stunning alpine scenery
- Savour the silence on a Doubtful Sound overnight cruise
- See the spectacular autumn colours
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Avez-vous une super histoire à raconter? Ajouter votre propre article