Now you can experience a little of what it's like to survive off the land, with nothing but a knife and the few things you have on your person, or items that may have been discarded by people before you.
Surviving is all about being in control; Control of your environment; Control of the situation; But most importantly control of your emotions when in a stressful situation.
- Do you want to stay warm & cook your food, but you have no way to make a fire?
- Do you want to protect yourself from the elements, and yet you have no hut or tent?
- Can you pick out the plants that are safe to eat, when you're under pressure?
- Which plant to eat for pain relief and how do I prepare it?
- How do I find north the celestial way OR using nothing but my digital watch?
- What do I do to filter this water so that it's safe to drink?
- Where do I lay my trap to catch food and what do I make it with?
- What's my best chance of survival if I'm falling through a frozen lake or a bog?
- Why do muster's prefer not to use the new light weight walking poles?
I'll even show you how to make a leaf compass.
On this half day walk you will be introduced to the wilderness of Aotearoa, you'll learn how to make a fire, how to build a bivouac shelter, what plants to eat, how to make a pain relief drink, how to find north the celestial way & how to filter water so that it's safe to drink. These are a few of the skills that you will need to stay alive, in the back country of New Zealand - Aotearoa.
Avez-vous une super histoire à raconter? Ajouter votre propre article