1 / 4
Your adventure begins at the beautiful, tidal village of Marahau where you and your guide start walking the Abel Tasman Coastal Track. You will walk approximately 2.5 hours on a track suitable for all fitness levels passing through lush native bush with stunning sea views. Near lunchtime you leave the main track and walk down to our rustic ‘kiwi’ bach in Stilwells Bay that was built early last century. Here we boil up for a cuppa and enjoy lunch before continuing north through to the beautiful bay of Anchorage. At Anchorage you board a water taxi and travel south out of the park and to the golden beach of Kaiteriteri where you are transported back to your vehicle, or accommodation.
Abel Tasman Kiwi Bach to Anchorage Guided Walk, 55 School Road RD3, Riwaka, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 10am - 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$270.00 - $295.00|
(13 an(s) et moins)
|$135.00 - $145.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Extra water taxi costs if want less walking. Transport from Nelson.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- No age restriction on personal guided walks. Group guided walks 14 years.