1 / 7
Share 8 generations of experience in the region with the Wilson family. All you have to do is get to Nelson. We take care of the details from there, leaving you more time to relax or explore on an overnight break taking from 2 to 5 days. Our all-inclusive holidays combine the best kayaking and walking on the coast, or simply relax at our Beachfront Lodges: Meadowbank Homestead – Awaroa and Torrent Bay Lodge with inspired menus and share twin ensuite accommodation.
All kayak gear provided with full instructions. No experience required. Expert guides help you make the most of each day. They have a wealth of entertaining stories to introduce the fascinating history and culture of the spectacular Abel Tasman coast.
Abel Tasman Wilson's Beachfront Lodge-based Sea Kayaking, 1 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Office open 7 days, all year. Hours 7:30am-9:30pm November to April, 7:30am-5.30pm May to October.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 51 kms from Nelson airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coach connections to Nelson
- Proximité de la ville :
- 51 kms from Nelson
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$90.00 - $2,030.00|
- Autres frais :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Minimum age 12 years for kayaking (10 years on 1/2 day trips). Rates on application for younger children.