1 / 4
Over the years we've run private, group or custom trips (or a combination of all three) for hiking clubs, ski councils, singles groups and extended families. Often, we can tailor one of our published trips, such as the 14-day 'Rimu' to suit a special interest group (this was how the 'Extreme Rimu' was born). We love a challenge and we enjoy coming up with unique and personalised solutions - knowing our backyard better than anyone goes a long way!
On our site you can fill out our quote form and Phil, who is one of Active's Directors and our custom trips expert, will get in touch with you.
Active Adventures - Custom Tours, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- Most of our tours start and finish in either Auckland or Christchurch. Queenstown is also an option.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$4,500.00 - $7,500.00|
- Autres frais :
- Prices are approximate only as each custom trip is different. Prices are inclusive of tax
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Please contact us for details