1 / 4
1 / 5
Adrenalin Forest is a series of rope bridges, Tarzan swings and flying foxes from platforms constructed in the tree canopy. The platforms range from 3 to 30 metres in the air, and so participants literally feel like they are flying through the trees.
There are different pathways on site, with increasing levels of challenge and height. All participants receive a detailed safety briefing before entering the course, and are securely attached to a safety wire at all times.
Adrenalin Forest is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. Test your balance and agility, challenge yourself how far and how high you will go.
It takes about 3 hours to do the whole course. Transport from the CBD can be arranged. Just call us to book.
Adrenalin Forest Wellington, Okowai Road, Porirua, Porirua, Wellington, 5024, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 10am to 2pm the last start
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 25 minutes
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 minutes walk from the nearest train station
- Proximité de la ville :
- 20 minutes
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$29.00 - $44.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Height restrictions apply. 1.45m tall is the minimum size to do the whole course 1.30m tall is the minimum size to do pathway one and two only