1 / 3
1 / 7
Air Milford is family owned/operated and prides itself on offering visitors to New Zealand personalised flightseeing tours. You can also charter flights and enjoy even more of the dramatic scenery of New Zealand’s Fiordland and Southern Alps.
Flightseeing with Air Milford offers you:
*The thrill of flying and experience of seeing New Zealand’s ‘Godzone’ countryside from the air.
*The chance to see New Zealand’s unique and exotic flora and fauna, including seals and penguins.
*Proud to operate the Cessna Caravan 14 seater - the largest and most environmentally friendly scenic aircraft in the region
*One of Queenstown and New Zealand’s highest operational and safety audit ratings, including a 100% safety record
*Family owned & operated
Air Milford, 3 Tex Smith Lane, Frankton, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Summer Timetable departures at 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm. Winter Timetable is 10am, 12pm departures for the Fly/Cruise/Fly (our most popular departure)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Air Milford is based at Queenstown airport.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- Approx 6km from town
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$399.00 - $645.00|
(14 an(s) et moins)
|$255.00 - $370.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- All flights are weather dependent. All weather cancellations incur no charge. Air Milford reserves the right to alter a scheduled flight departure.