1 / 10
Explore New Zealand's highest mountains, ice and snow fields, see twelve major glaciers and fly over 200 kilometres of breathtaking alpine scenery. From the beautiful, turquoise glacier-fed lakes in the East, to the great ice fields spilling down through the West Coast rainforests into the Tasman Sea below.
Our aircraft especially selected for flightseeing ensures that every passenger has a window seat and wings-above to ensure optimum viewing below. Pilots provide a full and informative commentary with multi language commentary brochures supplied.
Flights depart from Lake Tekapo, Glentanner Park, Mt Cook or Franz Josef. Very popular inter-airport flightseeing options between Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook and Twizel/Pukaki for coach tours.
Air Safaris Tekapo and Mt Cook, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- October - April 8am-5.30pm, May - September 8.30am-5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$370.00 - $425.00|
(13 an(s) et moins)
|$250.00 - $300.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- The Grand Traverse departs hourly from Air Safaris’ base at Lake Tekapo airport. Flights also depart from Glentanner Park with inter-airport options available for tour groups.