1 / 10
Escape with Akaroa Shuttle to Little France. Just 75 kilometres from Christchurch, Akaroa is a historic French and British settlement nestled in the scenic heart of an ancient volcano.
Elevated views of the city, bays, estuaries and inlets are fantastic visual appetisers for the natural splendour of the Akaroa landscape.
In the charming Akaroa there is plenty of opportunity to meander along the sunny seaside promenade, visit the Giant's House or enjoy a delicious meal overlooking the water.
Take time to watch penguins, swim with a pod of dolphins or enjoy the view from the ocean by kayaking, sailing, jet boating or cruising on the harbour. Cycling around Akaroa or hiking in the surrounding hills are other popular activities.
Akaroa Shuttle Akaroa Shuttle, Rue Lavaud, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Summer (1 Oct-30 April) departs Christchurch 8.30 am, departs Akaroa 3.45pm. Oct - departs Christchurch 8.30am, departs Akaroa 3.45pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Pick-up from airport on request.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Pick-ups from Bus Interchange, Novotel Hotel, 154 Bealey Avenue and 263 Bealey Avenue. Departs from Rolleston Avenue outside Canterbury Museum.
Tarifs et conditions
(16 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Bikes $12, airport pick up $15 per person