1 / 4
The Two Thumb Range lies well to the east of New Zealand's Main Divide. This means it enjoys a higher percentage of good weather than mountains further to the west. Yet our private hut at 1300m is high enough to receive good snow throughout the winter months, July-September.
Exploring this glacier-sculpted landscape on skis is very rewarding with panoramic views of the Southern Alps. The East Face of Aoraki/Mount Cook looms as you ascend Snake Ridge and Beuzenberg Peak, 2070m, and Mt Hope, 2086m, are worthy summits.
Backcountry Ski Touring and Snowboarding, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Office open 9am - 5pm during winter months
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jul, Aug, Sep
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Intercity, Atomic Shuttles, Naked Bus provide daily bus services between Christchurch and Queenstown. Lake Tekapo is about half-way.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1km to centre of Lake Tekapo.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$940.00 - $1,870.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Discounts available for group bookings (3-10 participants). Skiers must be intermediate level and able to ski off-piste.