1 / 11
GUNGHA II is a modern, New Zealand built, go-fast maxi yacht. She is fast, stable and keen to be sailed by novice sailors. Experience awesome sailing and the fantastic Bay of Islands all in one super day! Our trip is exciting, funny & informal. We provide tasty morning snacks, heaps of sailing, a unique island stopover, masks & snorkels, hot outside showers and our yummy fresh lunch included.
Dolphins, penguins & seabirds are frequently sighted in playful groups and our friendly crew will help you sail the boat or simply relax and enjoy. We depart daily from Paihia. All activities and yummy fresh lunch included (vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options available).
Bay of Islands Sailing/Gungha II, Marsden Road, The Wharf, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minutes from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 minute walk
- Proximité de la ville :
- Boarding in central Paihia
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- BAY OF ISLANDS SAILING/GUNGHA II Tour Details Tour Description Your Bay of Islands day sailing adventure takes place on board GUNGHA II our 65 foot New Zealand built ocean voyaging yacht. We endeavor to sail throughout the entire tour and to use our engine only briefly and when required for landing. Passengers are encouraged to get involved and help work the sails. Our safety briefing is required listening for all passengers. We will brief you generally as a group before sailing. Throughout the