Bay of Many Coves Resort

Perfect seclusion in a pristine natural environment deep in the Queen Charlotte Sound, set in native bush right down to the water’s edge.


Par nuit
$500.00 - $3000.00
Évaluation des voyageurs sur TripAdvisor
Basé sur 438 avis
5 Star


  • World-class cuisine
  • Stunning scenery
  • Private & secluded



5-star luxury boutique accommodation with world-class cuisine; stunning scenery, adventure, romance, and sense of relaxation you could only dream of.

Once you’re here we’ll make you feel right at home. The Resort has so many wonderful features you may simply want to relax and soak up the surroundings and while away your time in a day spa. On the other hand, there is a world of adventure waiting right at the end of the jetty and in the bush-clad hills all around you. Cruise with dolphins and orcas, visit rare wildlife on a remote island, fish, kayak, swim, or walk in the bush.

The luxurious Kereru Suite is a twin bedroom apartment nestled in a Kowhai grove. With private courtyard with spa and open fire, it's perfect for a couple or g

Consulter notre site web

Adresse postale

Bay of Many Coves Resort, Bay of Many Coves Resort, Picton, Queen Charlotte Sound, Marlborough, New Zealand, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.

Tarifs et conditions

Haute saison Basse saison
(Oct - Apr) (May - Sep)
Par nuit $900.00 - $3000.00 $500.00 - $1700.00
Autres frais :
Rates are for apartment (not per person)
Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
Commission rate available on request.
conditions d'annulation:
For FIT Reservations: Inside 7 days prior to arrival 25% of total cost of stay. Non Arrival with no notification 100% of total cost of stay. For Groups: (5 rooms or more) Outside 90 days before arrival No charge. 90 – 61 days 25% of the total room nights cancelled 60 – 31 days 50% of the total room nights cancelled. 30 – 7 days 75% of the total room nights cancelled Less than 7 days 100% of the total room nights cancelled.

Équipements et caractéristiques

  • Breakfast
  • Children Welcome
  • Conference Facilities
  • Dinner
  • Internet (Public Use)
  • Laundry
  • Licensed Bar
  • Lunch
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Spa Pool
  • Swimming Pool
Proximité de la ville :
30 minutes to nearby Picton, by boat
Nombre de chambres :

Consulter notre site web

Horaires d'ouverture

Horaires d'ouverture :
7am - 10.00pm, 7 days.
Mois de fonctionnement :
All months of the year

Aide langue

  Écrit Parlé
Chinese (Traditional) YES YES
German YES YES
Spanish YES YES

Le contenu sur cette page a été créé par Bay of Many Coves Resort

Ce site Web aide les visiteurs à entrer en contact avec les prestataires d'activités touristiques en Nouvelle-Zélande. Il n'a pas pour but de garantir qu'un prestataire en particulier respecte certaines normes de qualité ou obligations légales. Veuillez contacter directement l'entreprise pour obtenir de plus amples informations. Veuillez également consulter: Conditions d'utilisation.