1 / 12
Luxury Bed & Breakfast accommodation, overlooking the village of Russell and the bay. Bathrooms have shower, bidet, toilet and double hand basin. Guest lounge/dining room has SKY TV.
TOP 3 in New Zealand Award from Tripadvisor. Russell was known as "The Hell Hole of the Pacific" it is now a historic peaceful village where you will find a 1840's working tannery, printing and bookbinding museum, Christ Church the oldest church in New Zealand, with bullet holes reminding us of the turbulent past. Boat trips include Hole in the Rock, dolphin viewing or sailing or fishing charters. Bus trips to Cape Reinga via Ninety Mile Beach. Dive the Rainbow Warrior, take a scenic flight or go paragliding.
Bellrock Lodge, 22 Chapel Street, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8.00am - 10.30pm daily
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 23km from Kerikeri airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 3,3km from Paihia coach terminal. Get passenger ferry to Russell and we pick you up from Russell wharf.
- Proximité de la ville :
- In town 400 metres from wharf, restaurants, bars.
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$275.00 - $395.00|
- Autres frais :
- Breakfast is extra, if required
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- No children please but responsible teenagers are welcome. No pets and smoking allowed outside only.