1 / 8
More than just a place to stay, Berry's Bush Lodge is a real New Zealand Experience. Situated just 10 minutes drive from the Central North Island town of Ohakune, through farmland to its own private, protected rainforest. Two private walking tracks - a 40 minute or the 2 hour 'Puketawa Track' are on your doorstep.
Spectacular views, native birds and even seldom visited and hardly known 3m high maori carving overlooking the majestic land. Well positioned for Tongariro National Park, the Whanganui River, the Mangawhero Track and many other cycleways, walking and tramping routes throughout the region. From September to December each year you can help bottle feed and cuddle our hand reared lambs.
Berry's Bush Lodge, Dillon's Road, off 386 Pakihi Road, Ohakune, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Pet Friendly
- Luggage Storage
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1.5 hours to Whanganui Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 9km or 10 minutes drive
- Proximité de la ville :
- 9km to Ohakune for public transport, bars, restaurants etc
Tarifs et conditions
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- No other charges
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Limited to 2 people. Sadly, not suitable for young children owing to natural rainforest & farm hazards. Smoking is permitted only on the private patio outside the doors of the lodge.