1 / 2
Big Rock Canyons has the best accessed canyoning trips in New Zealand. Great vehicle access plus short walk-ins mean more time and energy to enjoy our huge variety of activities.
'Tui' ex Christchurch has 2.5 hours in the canyon and 'Kaumira' ex Geraldine 5 hours in the canyon.
Both tours have a perfect balance of action and tranquility. Quieter passages to reflect and admire the incredible scenery with unparalleled variety, challenge and excitement, including jumps, slides, abseils/rappels, zips, flips and awesome combos! Come and enjoy nature’s water park!
Custom built canyoning suits, with lots of layers, your whole body will be warm and padded.
We include the lot - professional guides, food, transport, best equipment and movie!
Big Rock Canyons, 2 Arowhenua Street, Arundel RD22, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7992, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 7pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minutes Timaru, 1.45 from Christchurch
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 minutes
- Proximité de la ville :
- Canyons 1 hour from Christchurch and Geraldine
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$240.00 - $440.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Canyoning is an outdoor adventure activity with a degree of risk and is inherently dangerous. Participants should be aware the organiser is unable to guarantee your safety. Canyoning requires a reasonable level of physical fitness and agility. You must inform us of medical conditions, injuries and fears before the trip. Participants will need to sign a waiver and release prior to the canyoning activity including acknowledging awareness that some risks are associated with the trip.