1 / 7
Bike it Now! designs personalised itinerary plans including accommodation, transportation (including door to door transfers from Queenstown), bike hires and your "off trail" experiences. Exclusive for; The Otago Central Rail Trail, The Roxburgh Gorge / Clutha Gold Trails and Alps to Ocean Trail. Short time frame - try our One Day Wonders. Retail and hire Electric Bike Specialists.
Living in Clyde contributes to the passion and vision we all share for getting people of varying cycling levels to experience Central Otago by bike. Flexibility and the “personal touch” is achieved through the hands-on approach by Duncan, Lisa and Fletch. In the heart of Clyde's Historic precinct, our one stop "bike shop" provides for all your cycling needs.
Bike it Now!, 25 Holloway Street, Clyde, Central Otago, 9330, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 1st September to 31st May, 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri, Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sunday 9am 4pm. 1st June to 31st August Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- From Queenstown airport 50 minutes, from Dunedin airport to the start of the Otago Central Rail Trail 3 hours, and to Lawrencee which is the end or the start of the Clutha gOld Trail 90 miniutes. From Christchurch International airport the start of the Alps top Ocean is 3 hours
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coaches from various companies pass by all locations regularly each day.
- Proximité de la ville :
- all locations are in a township
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$40.00 - $1,900.00|
(12 an(s) et moins)
|$35.00 - $1,500.00|
- Autres frais :
- Transportation from various start points returning to home base in Clyde or to various airports