1 / 7
Birding Bonanza - a two day package:
Monday evening kiwi spotting.
Tuesday morning morning is spent on Ulva Island; an amazing insight into the natural history, stunning bird and plant life in the southern-most bird sanctuary in the world. Birds to watch out for are the Stewart Island Weka, South Island Saddleback, Tomtit, Rifleman, Stewart Island Robin, Brown Creeper, Tui, Kaka, Fantail, NZ Pigeon, Parakeet (yellow and red-crowned), Bellbird and Yellowhead.
Tuesday afternoon is a smorgasbord of seabirds! Aurora Charter’s purpose-built pelagic charter vessel takes you around the southern ocean coastline to enjoy wildlife encounters as well as close proximity to albatross, shearwaters, petrels, terns and many more.
Birding Bonanza, Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island, Oban, Stewart Island/rakiura, Southland, 9846, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Stewart Island Gift Shop booking office: 10.30am-5.00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Stewart Island Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- Stewart Island is the third largest island of New Zealand.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$390.00 - $400.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- • We reserve the right to amend or cancel any part of the tour due to minimum numbers not being reached, or adverse sea and weather conditions. • Birding Bonanza requires a minimum number of 8. If minimum numbers are not reached you will be offered an alternative trip. • Outdoor activities take place in a dynamic, natural environment that can be challenging as well as rewarding – please be prepared. There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing!