1 / 9
Be transported to another time and place. A truly authentic, scuffed and weathered 4 bedroom Kiwi bach, 4 minute walk to the beautiful Tolaga Bay beach and river, shops, pub and cafes. Iconic building in Tolaga Bay, comfortably furnished, fully equipped, separate laundry building, clean bedding, friendly hosts. Fully self contained cabin to rent on its own for a cosy nest. Large private garden with lots of fruit trees, deck, BBQ and great outdoors. Extra breakfast and table d'hôte with delicious home cooking with fresh local and garden products available by arrangement. Good fishing, hunting, historical tours, golf course and bush walking all within easy access. A relaxing experience like in the good old days.
Black Bach - Tolaga Bay, 30 Solander Street, Tolaga Bay, Eastland, 4077, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 minutes walk to main street, 60km to Gisborne
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Feb - Dec)|
|Par nuit||$100.00 - $250.00||$80.00 - $200.00|
- Autres frais :
- Low season price starts at $80 for 2 occupants, $25 per additional occupant.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Bookings can not exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to sleep on the property, regardless of the number of beds available. The bach needs to be left clean and tidy as found prior to occupying the property. There is a no smoking policy in all the buildings. A minimum deposit is requested at time of booking to the equivalent of either three nights accommodation or up to 50% of the total booking. Last minute bookings may qualify for a 10% discount.