Just 30 mins from central Auckland lies Kumeu, Auckland’s oldest wine region. This small country town is steeped in history, with many of the local wineries dating back to the 1930s. Set amongst rolling hills & market gardens, this region is crammed full of award-winning and boutique wineries, So whether you prefer red or white wine, boutique wineries or estate grown only, we'll craft your day just the way you want it: with your itinerary, your friends and the freedom to adapt along the way.
- Free pick up & drop off within central Auckland
- Wine tastings at 2 - 3 wineries
- Picnic hamper, vineyard platter or restaurant lunch, plus glass of wine
- Complimentary refreshments en route
Our half-day tour lasts 4 hours.
Boutique Wine Tours – half-day wine tour to Kumeu, 238 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 8pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la ville :
- Kumeu lies just 30 minutes from central Auckland. This small country town is steeped in history, with many of the local wineries dating back to the arrival of the Croatians in the 1930s. Muriwai beach is a short drive from Kumeu and is a popular spot with surfers. It's also home to New Zealand's largest gannet colony, where each year thousands of gannets come to nest. A short walk along a track leads to a viewing platform above the colony as well as impressive views of the beach.
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Our tours cater for private parties of 1 - 8 people; a $100 surcharge applies to single passengers. All prices are in NZ$ and include GST (Goods and Service Tax 15%). A 15% surcharge applies on public holiday. Children under the age of 18 are charged at 80% of the full rate, you must provide your own car restraints for children under 7 years. Our tours can be extended in hour blocks; each additional hour (or hour part of) is charged at a rate of $120 per vehicle. A cleaning fee of up to $100 may apply if the vehicle is soiled during hire.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- The legal drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years of age; proof of identification may be required at wineries. Our tours are subject to availability; we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment