A stunning thirty minute scenic flight by light plane over the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf brings you to majestic Great Barrier Island. After breakfast take an easy walk on gravelled tracks past giant Nikau palms and rare native flora and fauna over unique wetlands to the Kaitoke natural thermal springs.
We drive past native bush and rugged peaks to a scenic location where we have a relaxed kiwi style picnic lunch. We then visit a sweeping stretch of pristine white sand. There is time for a swim. Here the world’s largest population of Brown Teal can be found, a friendly little duck on the verge of extinction. This unforgettable day is rounded off with a climb to the top of Windy Canyon, a spectacular short walk.
Bush and Beach Auckland's Untamed Island Tour - Full Day Tour, Quay Street, CBD, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am to 10pm, 7 Days, Closed Christmas Day.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Pick up and drop off at Auckland airport included
- Proximité de la ville :
- Pick up and drop off at inner city accommodation included
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$850.00 - $870.00|
(11 an(s) et moins)
|$637.50 - $652.50|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. Subject to weather conditions for flight. Moderate level of walking ability required. Pick up and drop off from inner city Auckland and airport hotels included.