1 / 14
Come sailing with us and discover the stunning scenery and amazing wildlife of the beautiful bay of islands.
Help to set sails, sit back and relax as the sails catch the breeze, surrounded by deep blue water, vivid green islands and diverse wildlife, sailing on Carino NZ our 50ft catamaran is the best way to experience the stunning bay of islands.
Watch wild dolphins and seabirds in their ocean habitat. We are only yacht licensed to swim and view wild dolphins in the Bay.
Every ticket directly contributes to marine mammal research and conservation – Protect the future.
An island stop is included, where you get to explore a historic scenic island and snorkel the beach. Kiwi style bbq lunch aboard Carino NZ.
Carino Sailing and Dolphin Adventures, Paihia Wharf, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7.30am - 7pm, 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- From Auckland to Kerikeri (Bay of Islands) airport with Air Zealand or Saltair have several return flights per day. 20km away from Paihia
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coach terminal is at the Paihia wharf where we depart.
- Proximité de la ville :
- The Paihia Wharf is in the middle of the small township and is easy to spot on your right hand side as you drive into town
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$140.00 - $145.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- 1. All bookings need to reconfirm by phone the day before departure. 2. Carino Sailing and Dolphin Adventures reserves the right to alter prices, cancel any departures and vary itineraries in the interest of passenger safety and comfort. All departures are subject to demand, sea and weather conditions. To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damages to your property, disruptions to travel plans or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to rights or remedies you have u