1 / 3
Coromandel Adventures Big Day Out!
This is simply our most sought after tour, incorporating three of the most popular natural attractions on the Coromandel Peninsula. Enjoy the spectacular Cathedral Cove, the unique thermal mineral pools at Hot Water Beach and the delights of Te-Wanganui-A Hei Marine Reserve.
Departure times are arranged around the low tide at Hot Water Beach so the self-dug thermal spas can be enjoyed to the fullest. Our schedule on this tour is very flexible so you can experience the joys of this area according to your own preferences.
Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Depart 5 minutes from Coromandel Airstrip and 2.5 hours from Auckland airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Tours pick up from Intercity Bus stop and 360 Discovery Ferry
- Proximité de la ville :
- Tours depart from Coromandel Town and Whitianga
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Optional activities such as Scenic Boat trips, Cathedral Cove Kayaks, Cathedral Cove Dive and Snorkel, Mercury Bay Vineyard may be included in your tour subject to availability. Additional fees relevant to selected activities apply.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Safety is paramount to our operation. This tour is subject to weather and road conditions being appropriate. Moderate to good level of fitness required. Our guides reserve the right to restrict the walk if the participant does not display suitable fitness or mobility to proceed safely on the day. In this instance the participant wil be able to proceed with an extended scenic tour, or a shorter walk option of appropriate.