1 / 4
We have a wide range of stunning scenic flight options to take you throughout Canterbury and beyond. A ride in a helicopter is a fantastic gift and creates a never-to-be-forgotten experience.
Christchurch Helicopters are located at Christchurch International Airport, operating from ‘The Heli Centre’ in the Harewood Aviation Park.
Located on the east coast of the South Island, Christchurch is a city of contrasts. Residents enjoy easy access to a natural environment world-renowned for its beauty, as well as an exciting and regenerating urban ambiance. Where else in the world could you ski at a world class alpine resort, bungy jump, mountain biking, whale watching visit world class wineries all within 2 hours of an international airport.
Christchurch Helicopters Ltd, 25 Aviation Drive, Harewood Aviation Park, Christchurch, Harewood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7676, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:30 - 5pm Monday - Saturday
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 5km to Christchurch Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15km to CBD
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$300.00 - $3,000.00|
- Autres frais :
- DOC Landing fees may apply for bespoke trips
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices are subject to change. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (at 15%) unless stated otherwise. Payment must be make in full prior to your flight. We’ll require the weights of all passengers and any luggage that they have. Routes and flight duration may also vary during flight due to ever changing weather conditions, this will be up to pilot’s discretion. It is the passenger’s responsibility to follow instructions by staff and be wearing appropriate clothing.