Christchurch Segway Tours - operating since 2005.
Ours is a flat city which makes it ideal for a 2 hour Segway Tour taking in sights either historical or the post earthquake response and rebuild.
Our historical Tour visits Riccarton House, Mona Vale and Hagley Park and is accompanied by a light commentary about the early European settlement of Christchurch.
The Tour of our Central business district is very popular with visitors to Christchurch because visitors are concerned as to see how Cantabrians are responding after a disaster and rebuilding their city.
We operate all year round. Tour times are 10:30am or 1:30pm by arrangement.
Christchurch Segway Tours, South Haglay Park (Meeting Place), Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Tours 10:30am or 1:30pm (must be booked in advance)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10kms 20 mins
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1km to town
Tarifs et conditions
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Tours must be booked in advance. We reserve the right to refuse individuals on our tour at our discretion. No pregnant riders. Must have all faculties e.g. impaired vision or those with medical conditions that affect their ability to ride a Segway are not allowed to participate. Minimum booking is 2 people - Maximum is 4 at present.