1 / 4
Meet your guide in Christchurch with a good shot of espresso to start. Then be chauffeured through the Canterbury plains towards the mighty Southern Alps, crossing over big gorges and through impressive countryside featured in famous films.
Arriving in Arthurs Pass township you will get your boots on and get straight into an upward trek through native mountain beech forests. Rising above the bushline and beyond the tracks, you will wade through tussock and alpine flora, getting a close up look at our cheeky Kea (mountain parrots). As you climb your peak of choice above 1700m you will get panoramic views across the Southern Alps and on a good day you can see all the way to the West and East coasts. Enjoy your gourmet lunch on the summit.
Climb a Mountain Peak - Arthurs Pass, 33 Dominion Avenue, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8024, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Pickup from airport is included in the trip
- Proximité de la ville :
- Pickup from Christchurch city central is included in the trip
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$210.00 - $480.00|
- Autres frais :
- Option to ride TranzAlpine train additional
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Terms and Conditions available on website and at time of booking