1 / 7
Unfortunately, the Coastal Pacific is currently closed while significant maintenance is being made to the track. We hope to reopen in late 2018.
If you are planning a trip to New Zealand from late 2018 onward, then you should definitely bookmark the Coastal Pacific as a must-do activity. The journey between Picton and Christchurch is one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. The route runs along the Pacific coast, just metres from the lapping aqua surf and with the snow capped Kaikoura mountain ranges filling the panoramic windows to the west.
The Coastal Pacific isn't just a scenic activity, combined with the Interislander Ferry it is the perfect way to connect between Wellington, Blenheim, Kaikoura and Christchurch.
Coastal Pacific - The Great Journeys of New Zealand, Troup Drive, Addington, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approximately 20 mins from Christchurch Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Shuttles and taxis are available outside the railway station.
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Please refer to www.greatjourneysofnz.co.nz for terms and conditions.