We can take you on an authentic experience; connecting you with the places, history and stories that only the locals know about. As lifetime locals of the Coromandel, it is our home and our playground. Through day tours, multi day tours and transport services, we help visitors explore and connect with the very best of this beautiful region.
As well as guided tours, Coromandel Adventures shuttles stop at destinations throughout the Coromandel Peninsula so you can explore at your own pace. Our shuttle is scheduled in conjunction with the 360 Discovery ferry service, regular connections include:
Hot Water Beach
Private shuttle services are available throughout the Coromandel.
Coromandel Adventures, 480 Driving Creek Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 8pm; out of hours services available upon request
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approx 2.25hrs from Auckland Airport, 5 mites from Coromandel airstrip
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Transfers available from the Intercity bus stop behind the Coromandel Information Centre.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Transfers and accommodation pick up services available
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$15.00 - $320.00|
- Autres frais :
- Out of hours surcharges apply to bookings after 8pm.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Scheduled shuttle rates apply to scheduled services only. Shuttle transport outside this schedule are subject to private shuttle fares. Parents traveling with Infants and young children are responsible for ensuring that their children are restrained in appropriate car seats/restraints. Limited numbers of these are available through Coromandel Adventures but must be pre-booked. Charges for car seat hire apply.