1 / 8
This famous 3-4 hour walk links the East and West coast roads together along a spectacular bridle path used for centuries by Maori and Pakeha settlers.This is a must for keen walkers.
Start the day with a wonderful scenic drive to Stony Bay where you will begin your walk, while we drive around to Fletcher Bay to pick you up at the end of the trail. After taking some time to relax and enjoy the scenery, we head back to Coromandel Town in the beautiful evening light this area is noted for, timing the return so you can enjoy the best of the sunsets as we head back down the spectacular western coastline.
Optional walk to finish.
The Muriwai Track - A picturesque 1 hour walk along the dramatic coastal cliff-tops and along Port Jackson beach.
Coromandel Coastal Walkway, 90 Tiki Road, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 5 minutes to Coromandel Airport, 2.5hrs from Auckland Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Tours depart from behind the Coromandel Information Centre at the Intercity bus stop.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Pick up and drop off points in Coromandel Town and Whitianga.
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Safety is paramount to our operation. This tour is subject to weather and road conditions being appropriate. Moderate to good level of fitness required. Our guides reserve the right to restrict the walk if the participant does not display suitable fitness or mobility to proceed safely on the day. In this instance the participant wil be able to proceed with an extended scenic tour, and if appropriate a shorter walk option.