1 / 8
Kayak Hire - Rent sit on top kayaks & equipment then take yourself on one of the following activities.
Play - family fun kayaks at the beach
Eco kayaking - discover truly magnificent scenery that this area has to offer. Explore some of the many untouched remote locations that include beaches, caves, off-shore islands, reefs, pinnacles, marine wildlife & sea birds.
Kayak Fishing - Hire fully set up top of the line fishing kayaks and discover this exciting form of fishing. Take yourself to some of the best fishing locations in Coromandel
Kayak Fishing Mothership Trips - The best fishing adventure trips to Great Barrier Island using a live aboard vessel for overnight and multiple day excursions.
We deliver kayaks to a number of locations
Coromandel Kayak & Fishing, 1945 Tiki Road, Preece Point, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am till 9pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 5 minute drive from the local air field.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2 kms
- Proximité de la ville :
- 2 kms south of Coromandel Town on the main high way
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$25.00 - $630.00|
- Autres frais :
- Kayak hire delivery and pick up fees from $20
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Credit card details required to make booking for kayak hire. Card will not be charged with the exception of the booking cancelled within 24 hours of booking. In the event of this happening a fee of 50% will be incurred and charged to the credit card. Mothership kayak fishing trips require a 35% deposit on booking with the balance due prior to departure.